- About Us
- Progressive Cavity Pumps
- Twin Screw Pumps
- Retrofit Spare Parts
- Services & Support
- Waste Water Treatment Industry
- Mining Industry
- Agriculture Industry
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Polymer Dosing Industry
- Sugar Industry
- PULP AND PAPER INDUSTRY
- Food Industry
- Meat and Poultry Processing Industry
- Grout Industry
- Paint, Varnish & Ink Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Explosives Industry
- Man Made Fibers Industry
- Ceramic Industry
- Edible Oil Industry
- Cosmetics & Herbal Industry
- Toiletries Industry
- Dye Stuff Industry
- Defence, Marine & Offshore
- Pharma Industry
- Steel Industry
- Palm oil
- Textile Industry
- Power Plant Industry
- Bio Gas Industry
- Roto Edge
- News & Events
- Equipped with dozens of qualified & experienced Design Engineers
- Equipped with advanced software's like ‘Solidworks’ for 3D Designing, ANSYS for Structural Analysis & CFD for Flow Simulation
- Real-Time SCADA based Testing Facility
- Recognized by the Department of Scientific & Industrial Research (DSIR), Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India
- Continuous research & development of new products & upgradation of existing products
- Continuous development of high end customized pumping solutions
- Embedding new technologies to reduce the life cycle cost of our products
- Actively pursuing Fluid Engineering & Material Engineering
Over 50 Years of Experience in In-house Stator Manufacturing
Our pioneering efforts to manufacture world’s best stators are an outcome of superior mould designing. In-house compound making and special formulations, ensures production of high quality stators with Zero leakage at low torque and exceptionally long service life....
Key processes of Stator Manufacturing
In-house mould design:
Based on in-house research of shrinkage behavior.
In-house mould manufacturing:
Ensures dimensional and profile accuracies.
In-house compound formulations:
By expert rubber technologist.
In-house compound preparations:
Under controlled conditions ensures high level of dimensional accuracies.
In-house Extrusion Process:
After sleeve degreasing and shot blasting, identified and proven adhesive is applied to ensure that required adhesive strength is achieved. The applied adhesive thickness is also controlled to ensure proper bonding. Under controlled temperature of die and rubber, shortest feeding time ensures vulcanization does not occur during the extrusion process.
In-house Vulcanisation Process:
The chemical modifications that occur during vulcanisation of rubber and methods for controlling the process are strictly followed. Vulcanisation through steam curing under controlled conditions includes the desired properties like tensile strength, shore hardness, percentage elongation etc. Accuracy level of Stator profile with respect to mould profile
Application expertise of 50 years
- Experience of handling over 5000 fluids of different properties
- Successfully serving more than 25 industries
- Equipped with team of experienced Application Engineers
Roto Universal Cardan Joint
- Cardan joint can absorb massive amounts of thrust load and torque.
- Dynamic loading is distributed over large surface areas covered with needle bearings.
- Extremely reliable and durable.
- Helps to reduce the length of the progressive cavity pumps.
Customized Pumping Solutions
Roto has developed its forte in providing customized pumping solutions.
The customized pumping solutions includes pumps with
- Complete Pump Set with Motor, Gearbox, Base Plate, Coupling, and Guard etc.
- Pump with VFD suitable Motor
- Pump with Magnetic Coupling
- Pump with API Sealing Plan
- ATEX & CE Certified Pumps
- Complete Pump SKID
- Engineered Packages for various industries i.e Marine, Oil & Gas
Service at door step
- Commissioning and installation support
- Orientation and Operational Training at Customer End
- Preventive Maintenance
- Emergency Assistance and Repairing