Industrial High Pressure Pumps Manufacturer
Progressive Cavity Pumps are also known as High Pressure Pumps due to its ability to pump liquids up to 48 bar pressure. These pumps provide uniform flow rate of up to 500 m3/hr. Also, the flow remains relatively constant, even if the pressure is increased. These pumps comprise of a precision mechanized single external helix metallic rotor and double internal helix elastomer stator. When the motor is on, the rotor turns with the stator forming cavities. The sealing line is formed along the axis of the rotor. The cavities carry liquid from the suction end to the discharge end of the pump.
Key Benefits of the High Pressure Progressive Cavity Pumps are:
- Due to cavities the flow of the liquid is uniform, metered, and non-pulsating. The developed head is independent of the rotational speed, whereas the capacity is proportionate to the speed.
- These pumps do not need a foot valve and can work on snore.
- These pumps can effectively handle a high percentage of solids due to their non-clogging feature.
- These pumps have suction lift capabilities of up to 9.5mWc and are effective in high vacuum conditions.
- The material used to design these pumps is of high quality which prevents the shear-sensitive liquids from degradation. These pumps can also handle highly viscous materials having pseudo-plastic characteristics.
- These pumps can perform with equal efficiency in either direction.